Clamp outfits illustrations have fabric doing about 8 weird things at once while also being covered in several miles of trim, so this was a big sewing challenge to say the least. I think Nyunyu cosplay and I cleared out every local fabric store's piping stuffing while we made these. Doing the big cape was lots of fun for this, I chose a synthetic stretch fabric, dragged the ends of it around my neighborhood hanging out of my car, burned it, and then airbrushed on the brown gradient. I am also really happy with how the hood stands up strangley on the cloak, it looks exxactly like the art that makes no sense.
- Source Material: Tsubasa Resuvoir Chronicles
- Wig: Nirvana wig
- Fabrics: Twill, micro suede, vinyl, synthetic suiting fabric
- Patterns: Simplicity 5794, pattern from my Kairi modified from Simplicity 5386, Vogue 8311
- Accessories: pvc pipe, eva foam, aluminum
- Finished: October 2010
- Awards: Best in Show Saboten-Con 2010